On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

13 May 2018

Plunging Into the Fishtank, pt. 1

nomeansno - In the Fishtank, Konkurrent FISH1CD, 1997.
decryption code in comments

Would We be Alive
The River
Joy
You’re not One
Big Dick

Enjoy,

3 comments:

  1. 5qag1sT9iagz0sXNLQ52O_yI_kywzmetiOU72hZ4zNc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the band. Haven't heard this one, so BIG thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rev. Great way to start off this series, I relistened to this several times while I was prepping it for surgery. I think it crackin' good.

      Delete